ABOUT IYAHIIYAHI Roots & Culture provides Natural Herbal products for healing, health and increased vitality. Herbal remedies refer to medicines that are prepared from plants, roots, barks and berries. They strengthen the body with 100% plant-based ingredients. At IYAHI our products are concentrates, easily digestible and 100% vegan. We prepare small batches of each product to ensure they are enriched with essential nutrients for the human body. Ingredients for our remedies and bulk herbs are sourced from ethical and wild-crafted suppliers.
MINERAL ENRICHEDQ: What is good Nourishment? Am I eating the right foods? Many of our foods today have been depleted of their nutrients, specifically minerals such as iron, copper, phosphorus and potassium. Minerals are chemical elements that help regulate our body’s processes. Potassium, for example, helps our nerves and muscles function, iron carries oxygen to our cells, and calcium helps our teeth and bones stay strong. Today, we need foods that have absorbed the mineral nutrients from nature, so that they can be transferred to us in ‘easily digestible’ forms such as herbs, algae and fruits. Herbal remedies are important because they provide the mineral and vitamins that we are not getting from our foods.
AN ALKALINE DIET
Q: So how do I promote my Healing? How do I keeping myself Healthy?
An Alkaline diet promotes our body’s electric nature, which is the main action of our Central Nervous System, which is housed in our brain and spinal cord. Our body, when electric needs alkaline foods which promotes our innate regenerative and healing nature. An Alkaline diet is the alternative to eating an Acidic diet – foods such as sugars and hybridized or GMO foods that clog up our body and promote disease. Simply, illnesses cannot take root in a body that has a balanced pH bloodstream.
IYAHI is an excellent source for Alkaline foods. Visit our Herbal Remedies section
Q: Tell me about Super foods. What can Super Foods do for me?
Foods that have absorbed minerals at a high rate are called Super foods. When we eat foods that are depleted of nutrients, it leads to malnourishment and we have to eat more to give our body the energy to function. In contrast, when we eat high nutrient super foods, our cells and organs have received the nourishment they need to function and we actually need to eat less. Using Super foods in small amounts everyday helps to balance and revive our body’s natural functions, such as sleep, growth and hormone secretion.
IYAHI offers Super foods in Bulk and Wholesale options. Visit our Bulk Herbs section
IYAHI’S Natural Herbal remedies helps to balance your body and increase your energy.
Beginning to eat an Alkaline diet and taking a Natural Herbal remedy starts to change the PH balance in your bloodstream. Two changes occur: 1. It provides the nutrients to strengthen and rejuvenate your organs. 2. It starts to remove the mucus and toxins that have built up in your body. Often we actually feel the ‘junk’ in our system and this may make us feel worse before we feel better.
Its important to listen your body, take it slow and get used to the changes occurring as you begin to heal. Drink more water, help your body adjust. Simply, our bodies innately knows what to do to be healthy, they just need a boost in the right direction to come back online. Remember, Natural Herbal remedies are not like prescription medicine, they DO NOT have side effects due to binding agents, sweeteners, colorants or animal by-products. Be patient, as you raise your vitality.
master your health
Contact Us at IYAHI to book a consultation for a Special Order.
Shipping & Returns Information
In-Stock Items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the address is verified. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary depending on the location of your shipping address and the shipping carriers handling. If an item is not in stock, we will notify you via email and it will ship as soon as it becomes available. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within Canada. Read more below.
IYAHI respects the privacy needs and concerns of our customers. All information provided by customers to IYAHI Roots & Culture and related correspondence is privileged and confidential information. It is never shared, distributed or sold by IYAHI Roots & Culture. Read more below.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. Read more below.
You are welcome to order 24 hours a day on our website! Our customer service representatives are available to assist you at our telephone number 1+ (647) 702-1916 from 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
If you need assistance with an order that has been submitted on our website – such as an address correction – please call us immediately. In some cases, within reason we are able to accept a requests for changes to a submitted order.
Requests for cancellations must be submitted by 3PM Pacific Time on the day you submit your order, and all requests for order cancellations received after this time will not be accepted. If you are unable to submit your order cancellation by the 3 PM deadline, you may return the parcel after its receipt for a full and immediate product refund.
For phone orders we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards registered within the U.S. or Canada, and checks or money orders. For check orders, we will hold your order until your payment has reached our offices. You can make a check or money order in Canadian funds only, payable to Iyahi Roots and Culture, contact us and we will provide you with our mailing address.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 30 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
In-Stock Items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the address is verified. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary depending on the location of your shipping address and the shipping carriers handling. If an item is not in stock, we will notify you via email and it will ship as soon as it becomes available. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within Canada.
15 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE Every Iyahi’s product comes with a 15 day money-back guarantee. It is our commitment that you will be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from us. If you are not satisfied with one of our products that you have purchased, you may return the item within 15 days from the date your product was shipped for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, wrapping or other charges. The item must be returned unused, in good condition, in original box and packaging (whenever possible) and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase or a check within 30 days of us receiving your returned product if the product meets the criteria mentioned above. Checks will be mailed to the address provided when you purchased the product.
Iyahi respects the privacy needs and concerns of our customers. That is why we handle any personal information, such as your name, address, email address or phone number (“Personal Information”) that you provide to us important to us. To earn your trust, we respect your privacy in handling Personal Information relating to you and your transactions with us.
This Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information we gather about you, what we do with it, the safeguards we have in place to protect it, and how you can control our use of it. By using the Sites, the user agrees, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
When you provide Personal Information at our Store, our Call Centers, and our Web Sites, you are consenting to the manner in which Iyahi Roots and Culture will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your Personal Information, as set out below.
Who May Use the Sites
The Sites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under 18, we ask that you not send us any Personal Information.
The Sites are intended for users from Canada and those not governed by privacy policies of other countries. Users from the European Union are advised not to disclose Personal Information to Iyahi Roots and Culture. Information sent to us will be housed on servers located in the province of Ontario, in Canada. Do not send us information unless you consent to the application of Canadian law and to the use and disclosure of your information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
• Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
• Contact a Call Center or customer service representative;
• Visit or book a consultation with our Sites;
• Provide us with comments or suggestions. We may also collect Personal Information about you from our Service Providers who provide us with ecommerce related services related to the Sites.
Shopping at Iyahi Roots and Culture
When you purchase products and services at our Stores, you can do so anonymously when you pay with cash. If you use a credit or debit card for any of your purchases, we will collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders and to better assist you when you visit or call us. We may also ask for your postal code or zip code as well, to help us improve our product and service offerings to your area.
When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, phone number and show information that identifies you, such as your driver’s license. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.
When you call our Call Centers about a product, delivery, billing question or for customer service, you may be asked for Personal Information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question, such as your name and address and a phone number where we might contact you. We may retain this information to assist you in the future.
Other Uses of Personal Information
Iyahi Roots and Culture also uses Personal Information, including information provided to us from our Service Providers, to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. To serve you better, we may combine the Personal Information that you give us with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
Promotional Information and Marketing Materials
We would like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online or participate in a survey, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers.
We may also send you mail, email or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers at our Stores, Call Centers or Sites. If you would like to stop receiving such promotional information from Iyahi Roots and Culture, please see the “Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out” section of this Privacy Statement.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We enter into marketing relationships with advertisers or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to Iyahi Roots and Culture customers. We will share your Personal Information with those marketing partners in order to help them send you information that we believe will be of interest to you. We may share non-identifiable aggregated information with these companies. We will not disclose your telephone number, credit card account information or e-mail address for these purposes. We may also provide Personal Information to any of our affiliated businesses.
Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of Iyahi Roots and Culture
Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Sites or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (Canada Postal Service, UPS, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Privacy Preferences / Opt-Out
You may update what product you prefer, which may determine what offers and promotional materials you may receive. You may change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at our Call Center.
Sale of Business
In the event that Iyahi Roots and Culture or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your Personal Information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings
If Iyahi Roots and Culture or any of our Service Providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, Iyahi Roots and Culture or the applicable Service Provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, Iyahi Roots and Culture or the applicable Service Provider may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. Iyahi Roots and Culture or our Service Providers also will provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving Iyahi Roots and Culture, the applicable Service Provider, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose Personal Information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
Additional Information about Our Sites
Visiting Our Sites
In general, you can visit our Sites without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Sites and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Sites. We use this information to monitor and improve our Sites.
Our Sites use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Sites can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our Sites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our Sites, these cookies (1) may let us know who you are, (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services, and (3) will provide us and our Service Providers with information that we will use to personalize our Sites in accordance with your preferences. Cookies are also required to optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Sites, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Sites.
Security of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Sites. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
Our Privacy Statement and Outside Links
Privacy Statement Modifications
From time to time we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement in order to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect future changes in our business practices. Any changes in our policies will be communicated in this page so please check back on occasion. We also may post a notice on our Sites or send an email describing the changes.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. link
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site, www.iyahi.com (this “Web Site”), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Iyahi Roots and Culture, (“Iyahi”), makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. International, and in some cases, oversized Canadian shipping costs are estimated, based on weight and size calculations of Canada Post. If costs are different than what is listed on the Website, Iyahi’s staff will contact the purchaser and confirm the order before processing the shipment.
3. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Iyahi Roots and Culture and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Iyahi Roots and Culture or such other owner.
5. Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
6. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Iyahi’s affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER IYAHI ROOTS AND CULTURE NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER IYAHI ROOTS AND CULTURE NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Iyahi Roots and Culture assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL IYAHI ROOTS AND CULTURE OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
11. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
12. Termination You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
13. Health Related Information. The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with Iyahi Roots and Culture) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Act and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Iyahi Roots and Culture and our parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Web Site, your connection to our Web Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control the Web Site from our offices within Canada. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Web Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Web Site from outside of Canada do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the Canadian export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Web Site may be downloaded in violation of Canadian law.
16. General. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. These products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See Disclaimer below.